Thursday, July 2, 2015
Local Tidewater Virginia Car Happenings
UPCOMING SHOWS ETC.
Fri Jul 3
- Dinner & Drive-In Movie, Olde Towne Portsmouth, 5 - 11:30 pm, High Street and Portside, Downtown Portsmouth. We’d like to extend the welcome mat to everyone to come to Olde Towne on July 3rd and enjoy a little cruising on High Street with dinner at one of our restaurants and then watch the Classic Movie American Graffiti at the Drive In. Classic Car Cruisin along High Street from 5-9 pm, with specials at participating restaurants, then the “Drive-In” gates open at 8:45 pm at Portside for the start of the film classic “American Graffiti” at 9:30 pm. Bring Lawn chairs and blankets. For info call (757) 405-3500
Sat Jul 4
- Classic Cruisers 4th of July Car, Truck, and Bike Show, sponsored by Shorty’s Diner, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, 627 Merrimac Trail, Williamsburg. Registration is 10 am to 12 pm. Participant Judging 12 am to 1 pm with awards at 3 pm or earlier. Awards for TOP 40 (Participant’s Ballot) provided by Shorty’s Diner! Open to ALL Years, Makes & Models. Donation on day of show $10. All Proceeds go to CHKD! For more information, call Byron Burks at 757-358-2165 - Email: email@example.com or call Vince Filippone at 757-898-0872 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Town of Windsor 4th of July Car, Truck & Tractor Show, 5 to 8:00 pm, Church St., Windsor. No entry fee - cars, trucks, tractors. Several prizes including “Scout’s Honor Award”, acrylic plaque w/ town seal on it, NAPA clean car award, Farmer’s Bank award, top award winner will be on next year’s dash plaque, first 50 will receive free dash plaque. Music by “Island Boy.” Free food & soft drinks, bouncy houses for kids, fireworks at 9:30 pm. Contact Greg Willis @ 757-373-9421 or email@example.com / call town hall @ 757-242-4288 or follow town of Windsor on Facebook & twitter.
Sat Jul 11
- Blast From The Past Car Show, The Middle Peninsula Classic Cruisers Car Club of Gloucester, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, registration ends at 12:00 pm, 6920 Main Street Center, Gloucester. Early registration is $15 and $20 the day of the show. Trophies are awarded for the top five in GM, Ford, Mopar, Imports, Motorcycles and trucks. Also awarded are trophies for the next 25 vehicles, as well as other special awards. Winners are selected by participant voting. For further information, contact MPCC on our email address or web page. We look forward to seeing you there! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |http://mpccofgloucester.com
Sun Jul 12
- Military Appreciation X Swap Meet, by 757 Auto Events, and Sound Wave Customs, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, 2700 Avenger Dr. Suite 111, Virginia Beach. Join us for our Military Appreciation event combined with an automotive parts Swapmeet! We have a lot of support from our local military members, and we wanted to show our appreciation. This is your chance to buy sell or trade parts with locals sharing the same passion as you. Sound Wave Customs will be hosting us for this event, and we will have food and drinks included with your paid admission. Admission will be $10 to show your vehicle and have a sales spot. Active-duty or retirees can get in for $5 admission. Your paid admission will include a wristband that will allow you to partake in the provided food in the morning and at lunch time. Additional wristbands for riders or spectators can be purchased for $3 each.
Sat Jul 18
- NCDOC FCPOA 2nd Annual Charity Car Show, set-up 9:00 am, Show start 10:00 am, Show end 3:00 pm, O'Reilly Auto Parts, 4312 Holland Rd, Virginia Beach. Please come join us at the Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command First Class Petty Officers Association (NCDOC FCPOA) 2nd Annual Charity Car Show benefiting the Wounded Warrior Project. Free to all spectators! Cost: w/o shirt=$10, w/ shirt=$18. Come on out and help support a great cause! More info at http://ncdocfcpoa.webs.com | Ncdocfcpoa@gmail.com | 352-342-0421.
- Speedline Elite Old School to New School Car, Bike and Truck Show, American Indoor Karting, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, 2736 North Mall Dr., Virginia Beach. Old School To New School Vehicles! All Makes & Models Welcome! Special Guest Appearance Made By The "Raw Dollz Models". We will have over 19 classes with 18 BEST OF trophies with a new one this year.... BEST COUPLE....So all you guys and gals get them vehicles and LoLo bikes ready...Were going to have a fun day in the sun!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/events/1621406834763657/
Sat Jul 25
- Restored by The Lord car show, Hickory Ridge Community Church, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, 3320 S. Battlefield Blvd., Chesapeake. Come out and join us for our 3rd annual car show "Restored by The Lord", all wheels welcome. Indoor Vendors and food sales. Top 20 viewers' choice and Pastors pick. $20 for all entries.
- Bayside Masonic Car Show, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, 1465 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach. All Makes and Models and Motorcycles Welcomed! Registration 10 am to 12 noon, Show 12 to 3 pm. Judging begins at 2 pm, Awards at 3 pm. Sponsored by the Bayside Masonic Lodge 218. Come on out and support this worthwhile organization. email@example.com
- CPOA Annual Car Truck Bike Shine And Show, NAS Oceana Park at Front Gate, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Oceana Naval Air Station, 1750 Tomcat Boulevard, Virginia Beach. $15 pre-registration and $20 day of show. Proceeds go to the NAS Oceana CPOA. Come on out and help support our military! firstname.lastname@example.org
Sat Aug 1
- US Coast Guard Birthday Car Show, US Coast Guard Base Portsmouth, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, 4000 Coast Guard Blvd., Portsmouth. Pre-registration required for base entry. Fee $20 plus 2 cans of Food, Each registered participant gets a wrist band for free food, and events; Come support your Coast Guard with this important event. The following information is required to be sent before the show by July 29th. Name, (you must have a picture ID for entry); US Citizen, Yes/No; Vehicle Year Make and Model; Vehicle Registration; Vehicle Color; Insurance Co. (must have proof of insurance at show). Please provide this information to Ray Hinman, at email@example.com; or call Doug Sample @ 757-880-1660. Hope to see everyone there. Web Site: www.mustangcluboftidewater.com / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Sat Aug 8
- 2nd Annual Scouts & Cars in the Park Car Show, Polo Fields at Newport News Park, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Newport News Park is located off Exit 250 of I-64, near Jefferson Ave. & Ft Eustis Blvd. (State Rt. 105). Newport News Park is the largest municipal park east of the Mississippi River. The show benefits the Boy Scouts of America Troop 313. This is an open show and all makes, models and years are welcome. The first 100 registered vehicles will receive a dash plaque and goody bag. All registrants will be eligible for the awards through Participants Choice judging and door prizes. Everyone can join in on the silent auction, 50/50 drawing food and drinks. Registration is $20 per vehicle or save and pre-register for $15. Registration 9 am until Noon, Balloting closes at 1:30 pm, Awards at 2:30 pm. Contact Deborah Matheny 757-872-0899, Clay Drnec 804-824-9198 / clay.drnec@cox, or Colin Romanick firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sat - Cars & Coffee: Are you normally busy on Saturdays with a list of honey-do's or family commitments? Well that's perfectly fine because you can be back home before your spouse is even up. Enjoy your car hobby and still enjoy the rest of your day. Originally started in Irvine, CA at a strip mall on the PCH, the Cars & Coffee idea has steadily spread to various areas across the country. Here in Tidewater Virginia, we have the great Mid-Atlantic coastal region, we have plenty of sports cars in the area, and we have plenty of coffee shops so it seemed a logical fit. This is an informal hangout for mature car enthusiasts who enjoy an early morning drive and a cup of coffee.
1st Sat - (Jul 4) Virginia Beach Cars & Coffee is a gathering of car enthusiasts the first Saturday each month from 7:00 - 9:00 am to talk cars and share a cup of coffee at La Promenade Shops, 1860 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 in the West Hilltop area of Virginia Beach, which features ample parking and BEAN THERE COFFEE on location. Please be courteous to the businesses in the shopping center and leave the lot at 9:00 am promptly. http://carclubcouncil.info/cars_and_coffee.pdf or https://www.facebook.com/groups/115284668486129/
2nd Sat - (Jul 11) Newport News Cars & Coffee is a gathering of car enthusiasts the second Saturday each month from 8:00 - 10:00 am to talk cars and share a cup of coffee at AROMA'S, 706 Town Center Drive, Newport News, VA 23606. https://www.facebook.com/groups/385990664766049/
3rd Sat - (Jul 18) Williamsburg Cars & Coffee, 8 - 10:00 am, The Coffeehouse, 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg. C&C ~ Williamsburg is an informal gathering of people with a passion for automobiles. Come on out and share a cup of coffee with the enthusiast you met last month. or plan to make new friends to compare your mods with next month! http://www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com/
Every Sat - Cars, Coffee & Chocolate, sponsored by Simply Fresh Café, every Saturday morning 8 am -10 am Town Center, 180 Central Park Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23462. Parallel street parking or surface lot parking directly across the street from the host. Parking is in the shadows of The Cosmopolitan Apartments for pleasant summer mornings. All makes & models welcome. Contact Bobby Sharon email@example.com (757) 404-1406
Every Sat - Cruise-in at Landstown Commons Shopping Center, 4 to 9:00 pm, at the corner of Princess Anne Rd & Dam Neck Rd. Come join us Saturday nights for fun, friends, cars and music. Dash plaques to first 50 on field. This cruise-in brings in 130+ cars. Coupons given out for shopping center merchants. There is a $2.00 fee per vehicle. Spectators free. All proceeds go to charity. Contact John Herbert at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-377-7144 or Rob McPherson at email@example.com or call 757-553-2012.
Every Sat - Middle Peninsula Classic Cruisers Car Club "Let's Talk Cars" Cruise-In, 5:30 pm, The Main Street Shopping Center, 6882 Main Street, Gloucester. Middle Peninsula Classic Cruisers Car Club would like to you to join us on Saturday nights April to October 2015 for our "Let's Talk Cars" Cruise-In. It starts around 5:30 pm and continues till about 30 minutes after dusk. Admission is $1.00 or more! Come out and join us! For further information: mpccofgloucester.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Sat - The Classic Cruiser's Cruise-In takes place from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM beginning April 11 thru October 17. We will not hold a cruise-in on July 4. Our location is Heritage Square Shopping Center, 4318 George Washington Hwy, Grafton, VA. It is open to all years, all makes, and all models. If it's cool, bring it. It is only a $2.00 donation to show your vehicle. There is no admission fee for spectators. All cruise-in donations are donated to charity. It is a great place to listen to some great tunes played by our DJs, look at some great rides, see your old friends, and make some new ones. For more information about our club, go to www.ccccofva.org or Classic Cruisers Car Club on Facebook, or you can contact Allen Hunt 757-868-6900, email@example.com or Blair Armbrister 757-877-4911, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every Sat - The "Underground", Hosted by Affiliated Allianced, 8:45 pm - midnight, N2 Vape shop, 4221 Pleasant Valley, Virginia Beach. Come on out again this weekend and have a good time, just check out the rides, or get something to eat at the pizza shop next door 2 big slices for 5$. We will continue to host here every Saturday for you guys in VA Beach in return we would like for you guys to check out the Kmart meets in Chesapeake on Friday's! Note: After events we usually cruise out so keep that in mind.
Every Wed - Franklin Cruise-In, May 6th to Sep 16, 5:00 pm, at the Main Street parking lot in downtown Franklin. FREE family fun event. Enjoy 50/60's music playing, raffles, 50/50 prizes, and entry to our famous $1000.00 Grand Finale Giveaway. Sponsored by Franklin VFW. For more information please call Mike Smith 757-438-2981
Every Thu - Dairy Queen Cruise-Ins, (ending on Halloween Night "Trunk-R-Treat", Sat, Oct 31), Portsmouth Blvd.(Across the street from Cavalier Ford), Chesapeake. Contact: Ray Hinman, Cell: 757-672-9081 for more info!
Every Fri - "CRUZ THRU" at Shorty's Diner, 5 - 9:00 pm, 627 Merrimac Trail, Williamsburg. Come join Shorty's Diner every Friday from 5 to 9 pm and check out some of the coolest Hot Rods, Street Cars, Trucks and Bikes in the area. Always GREAT food and GREAT people. WWW.ShortysDinerVA.com. 757-603-6674
Every Fri - Fast Friday Nights 2k15, hosted by Affiliated Allianced, 8:00 pm - midnight, Kmart 4300 Portsmouth Blvd, Chesapeake. Currently looking for a meet? check out Kmart meet in Chesapeake, No BS, let's all get together in one spot for once, this lot is fairly big with good lighting check it out for all you people on the other side of the water. Hungry? There's plenty of restaurants nearby, don't miss out every Friday Affiliated Alliance hosts meets at Kmart and N2 Vape shop in VA beach on Saturdays, sponsored by N2 Vapes! Note: We usually cruise out after the meet for fun.
Fri Jul 3 - Smithfield Lions Cruz-In: 1st, & 3rd Fridays of every month, thru Oct 16th, Sentara/St. Luke's Urgent Care Facility, 20209 Sentara Way, Carrollton. $2 donation at gate for show cars, spectators free. Food available from Bubba & Frank's bar-b-cue, car enthusiast vendors, 50's - 60's music provided by Lion Tom Norris, "featured car clubs" at every show. Show sponsored by Starr Motors, Sentara Health Network and AVES. Reserved parking spaces are available for the entire show season for $25 each. Contact Lion Tim Marinelli: email@example.com, 757-371-6061
Sun Jul 5 - Cruise In Social: III The Hard Way, Uno Pizzeria & Grill Norfolk, 4:00 pm, 5900 Virginia Beach Blvd Janaf Shopping Center, Norfolk. Join all the cool kids on our covered patio for great times, and great food.
Sat Jul 11 - Night Moves July Meet Sponsored by Longshots Darts & Billiards, Virginia Beach Sportsplex, 6 - 10:00 pm, 2044 Landstown Centre Way, Virginia Beach. Come on out to our third Night Moves meet of 2015! With our first two meets drawing over 600 cars a piece from all over VA and parts of NC, you will not want to miss any more this summer!! We will have food and drinks for sale on site courtesy of The Virginia Beach Sportsplex and Regional Training Center, great music courtesy of Muzik Lounge and Dj El Capone, and official photography coverage by Chops Creative. We have to give a huge thanks to Longshots Billiards & Darts for being this month's meet sponsor, be sure to stop by their spot and say thank you while shooting some pool or sampling some of their great food and drinks. AS ALWAYS, $2 entry to help us keep these things running. https://www.facebook.com/events/452418194933818/
Wed Jul 15 - Newport News Fuddruckers Cruise-In, 6 - 8:00 pm, 12361 Hornsby Lane Newport News. All new cruise in to be held on The third Wednesday of the month from 6-8 pm with a trophy going to the Fuddruckers Staff pick of the night. This event is open to all makes and models and we are limited to about 60 cars at a time. Participants are encouraged to donate $1.00 to participate. At the end of the season the money that is raised through participants will be donated to WoundedWear.org. Any questions please feel free to contact the VPCCC Vice President. As a general guideline this event will be monitored and it is requested that there be no revving, loud music or other Shenanigans that may cause this event to be cancelled.
Sun Jul 19 - Cruise In / Stand Up, Uno Pizzeria & Grill Norfolk, 3:00 pm, 5900 Virginia Beach Blvd Janaf Shopping Center, Norfolk. Join Bobby Sharon, Blaze and all the cool kids on our covered patio for great times, great food and all of it for a great cause. Cruise in your ride and up to 20% of your entire bill will be donate to StandUp For Kids - Hampton Roads, VA Chapter. Thank you for considering, and we look forward to seeing you there!
AUTO CROSS(AX, or SOLO)/HI-PERF DRIVERS EDUCATION(HPDE)/TIME TRIALS/CLUB RACING/ROAD RALLY
Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) - Old Dominion RegionThe Old Dominion Region (Number 63) is part of the Southeast Division (SEDiv), which consists of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. Our Region includes all of the cities in the Hampton Roads area as well as several surrounding cities. We primarily host two types of events: Solo (Auto Cross) and Road Rally - www.odr-scca.org
Schedule (Date / Event / Location):
Sun Jul 5 / Solo / Pungo Airfield
Sun Aug 2 / Solo / Pungo Airfield
Tidewater Sports Car Club (TSCC) Founded in Norfolk Virginia in 1953 TSCC has a strong foundation within the local Hampton Roads autocross community and surrounding areas (140+ club members in 2009). Our autocross season runs from March through November with events taking place on the 2nd or 3rd Sunday of the month. We usually host a novice autocross school early in the season on the Saturday before our Sunday event. This is a great opportunity for new participants to get involved with autocross.
Our club is not solely structured around autocross. TSCC is, as the name implies, a car club, supporting the enthusiast. Car shows, social gatherings, and community involvement are just a few of the extracurricular activities in which TSCC participates. We host a charity event at least once a year where all the proceeds from the event are donated to a designated charity. Since 2005, we have donated over $20,000.00 to various local and national charities.www.tidewatersportscarclub.com
Schedule (Date / Event / Location):
Sun Jul 26 / AX #5 / ACU 4 (JEB Little Creek)
Sat Aug 15 / Sand Dune Solo / ACU 4
Sun Aug 16 / AX #6 / ACU 4
Sun Sep 20 /AX # 7 / Pungo Airfield
Sat Sep 26 / Fall Track Attack / Academi, NC
National Auto Sport Association (NASA) Mid-AtlanticNASA Mid-Atlantic increases track time for HPDE (High Performance Driver's Ed) Drivers!! In response to overwhelming feedback from our participants NASA Mid Atlantic offers even more of its award winning HPDE program to all HPDE Drivers. Starting March 22-23 at VIR NASA will increase the number of on track sessions each HPDE group receives from 3 to 4. More time. More opportunity to have more fun on track!!! www.nasaracing.net
Schedule (Date / Event / Location):
Fri-Sun Jul 17-19 / UNKEFER DASH (GRM UTCC, Test & Tune, Open Practice, SuperComp School, Instructor Clinic, OG Racing HyperDrives™, HPDE 1-2-3-4, Time Trial, Sprint Roadracing) / VIRginia International Raceway Full Course
Porsche Club of America (PCA) - First Settlers Region (Zone 2)The Porsche Club of America First Settlers Region desires the comfort of good friends and good conversation, and we praise to a fault the world's finest automobile. With those attributes, our club has grown to over 600 Active Members throughout Virginia. We race each other, show our prized possessions, conduct rallies, autocrosses and tours. The Club sponsors driver education, restoration and technical sessions. We know our Porsche, or Porsches if we're lucky, inside and out. Our Newsletter, Horizontally Opposed, which tells our stories and provides an insider view to everything Porsche. www.fsrpca.org
The mission and purpose of the Porsche Club of America's Driver's Education Program is to provide a safe, structured and controlled teaching and learning environment. The PCA DE Program is designed so that participants can improve their driving abilities and acquire a better understanding of vehicle dynamics and driving safety. Participants will experience first-hand the capabilities of high performance automobiles in a controlled, closed-course environment and acquire skills that will enhance safer vehicle operation in all driving situations.
Schedule (Date / Event / Location):
Sat-Sun Jul 11-12 / FSR Summer DE / VIR
Audi Club North America, Potomac Chesapeake Chapter (PCC) The PCC of the Audi Club North America (ACNA) is comprised of members from Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. Our membership is diverse, but we all share a passion for the Four Rings!
PCC is one of the largest and most active of all ACNA chapters! Our mission is to enhance the Audi ownership experience for our members by offering them a wide variety of benefits including: Driver education and safety instruction held at regional motorsports facilities including Virginia International Raceway (VIR) and Summit Point Raceway, Social networking with other Audi fans, Technical and product information about the Audi family of vehicles, Discounts on parts and/or labor through our network of sponsors. www.audiclubpcc.org
Schedule (Date / Event / Location):
Sat-Sun Sep 19-20 / HPDE / Old Dominion Raceway, Manassas
AUTO RACING / MOTORSPORTS
Virginia International Raceway (VIR)Chosen as one of Car & Driver's Top 6 tracks in the nation, Virginia International Raceway is a multi-purpose road racing facility, located on the Dan River between Danville and South Boston, Virginia. VIR hosts a wide range of professional and amateur auto and motorcycle racing and track events, and is well established as "America's Motorsport Resort."
Fri Jul 17 - Tire Rack Ultimate Track Car Challenge. Presented by Grassroots Motorsports returns to VIR with our annual no-holds-barred track competition to find the fastest machine on four wheels.
Fri/Sat Aug 7/8 - ChampTruck World Series. This series is for gear-heads, big-rig truck road racing fans and people who love fast driving. It's not about gimmicks or theatrics. We're talking six-wheel drifts and lots of gear-jammin' action!
Sat/Sun Aug 8/9 - ChumpCar 24-hour Enduro. It will be a hot summer night at VIR when ChumpCar returns with your favorite wacky "junkers n' clunkers" 24-hour endurance race, this year on the Full Course. This classic race is for grassroots teams and Chumps like you that have always wanted to go road racing without all the hassle. It's about "Joe Average" and almost-race-ready cars. Anyone can enter, but here's the catch - cars must be valued at less than $500.
Richmond International Raceway (RIR)Known as America's Premier Short Track, RIR offers great night racing action and a commitment to the fan experience. One of the most popular facilities among drivers and fans in all of motorsports, Richmond International Raceway annually hosts two NASCAR Doubleheader weekends, featuring the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series, under the lights on a ¾-mile D-Shaped oval. The unique layout traditionally produces exciting side-by-side racing, yet drivers reach high enough speeds for a superspeedway feel. Combined with first-class amenities and a focus on the fans, guests at Richmond International Raceway can expect to experience what "Racing Perfection" truly is.
Sat Sep 11 - Virginia529 College Savings 250. Do you like short track racing "under the lights" on a Friday night? How about high octane fun with the family? The Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR XFINITY Series race has all that and more! There's no reason not to bring out the entire family when children 12 and younger are FREE with a ticketed adult in general admission seating areas.
Sat Sep 12 - Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup. Richmond International Raceway is all a buzz for one final time in 2015, and it could not be a better one. The Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race is the perfect recipe for a good time. With this being "One Last Race to Make The Chase," drivers are putting it all on the line in order to get on the grid. Drivers are desperate for points and a win. They'll surely put on a sparks-flying, no mercy show as they battle for a spot to compete for the championship. Once the checkered flag waves, only the top 16 drivers get on the grid and will move on to compete for the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship.
Langley Speedway, Hampton
America's Oldest Consecutively Running Short Track! Three Time Recipient of the NASCAR Hometrack Achievement Award. http://www.langley-speedway.com/
Every Wed - Wacky Wednesday, our premier midweek street car racing event. Any street legal car with current inspection tags are eligible for competition. Registration and spectator gates open at 6 pm with the drivers meeting just after 7 pm and competition beginning shortly after, which includes Time Attacks, One Lap Oval Drag Racing, and Monthly Burnout competition. Racing is usually complete by 10:30, providing great family fun on a week night while still ending at a decent hour. Coolers are allowed in the grandstands during the events. Come on out and join the fun!
Wed Jul 1 - Wacky Wednesday
Sat Jul 4 - Independence Day Celebration | Budweiser Night: Modifieds Twin 30s, Super Streets 50, UCARS 25, Winged Karts 20, Enduros 30, w/ Fireworks show, 7:30 pm
Wed Jul 8 - Wacky Wednesday
Sat Jul 11 - Southern Fried Fest Night: Late Models Twin 65s, Super Trucks 25, Super Streets 40, Bandos 15, Pro Six 30, 7:00 pm
Wed Jul 15 - Wacky Wednesday
Sat Jul 18 - Shriners Night: Modifieds 50, Grand Stocks 65, Super Streets 40, Legends 25, Bandos 15, Enduros 30, 7:00 pm
Virginia Motorsports Park, Dinwiddie, 8018 Boydton Plank Rd., Petersburg, VA 23803.
Built in 1994, a state of the art multi-million dollar facility encompassing 500 acres featuring: Drag Strip, Mud Bog Pit, Truck and Tractor Pull Arena, Motocross facility, and a BMX Track. http://www.virginiamotorsports.com/drag/
Fri Jul 3 - Ladies Night plus! / Test-n-Tune
Sat/Sun Jul 4/5 - Raider ET Challenge
Fri Jul 10 - O'Reilly Auto Parts Street Wars / Street Points
Sat Jul 11 - Outlaw Heads-Up Index / Test-n-Tune
Fri Jul 17 - O'Reilly Auto Parts Street Wars / Street Points
Sat Jul 18 - East Coast Truckin' Nationals
Sun Jul 19 - Franklin Electric ET Bracket Points Race (ET Points Series)
I don't drive too fast, I just fly too low!
Follow or subscribe to the Blogs at:
Labels: auto racing, car clubs, car hobby, car lovers, car meets, car shows, classic cars, custom cars, Hampton Roads, hot rods, motorsports, muscle cars, sports cars, street cars, street rods, Tidewater Virginia, vintage cars, virginia peninsula