UPCOMING SHOWS ETC.
Sat Apr 18
- 11th Annual Spring Dust-Off Car Show, Landstown Commons Shopping Center, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, 3300 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach. Virginia Chevy Lovers Spring Dust-Off Car Show. Time to get those cars out and show them off!! Open to all cars & trucks 25 years & older. Pre-registration $20, $25 day of show. Dash plaques and T-Shirts to the 1st 100 on the field. This show is sponsored by Virginia Chevy Lovers, a CCCHR member club. Benefitting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!
- 51st Anniversary Mustang Celebration Spring Car Show, Cavalier Ford Lincoln, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, 1515 South Military Hwy, Chesapeake. Open to all cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, etc. Admission, $20 plus 2 cans of food. Proceeds to go CHKD, Oasis Food Ministry Come out & Join the Fun!! Web Site: www.mustangcluboftidewater.com/schedule Flyer Link:www.mustangcluboftidewater.com Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Middle Peninsula Classic Cruisers Car Club of Gloucester Daffodil Car Show, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, with registration ending at 12 pm. This show takes place the weekend following Gloucester County's Daffodil Festival. Early registration is $15 and $20 the day of the show. Trophies are awarded for the top five in GM, Ford, Mopar, Imports, and trucks. Also awarded are the next 25 vehicles, as well as other special awards. Winners are selected by participant voting. For further information, contact MPCC on our email address or web page. We look forward to seeing you there!!! Web Site: www.mpccofgloucester.com. Email: email@example.com.
- Grassfield Marching Grizzlies First Annual Car, Truck, Motorcycle Show, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, The show will be held Grassfield High School , 2007 Grizzly Trail, Chesapeake. All makes and models of Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles. Goodie Bags and dash plaques to the first 100 registered vehicles. $15 entry fee before April 14, 2015 and $20 day of show trophies as well as specialty trophies given. Sponsor a trophy class for $40 and receive acknowledgement on the trophies, and over the PA day of show. Proceeds benefit the Grassfield Marching Grizzlies Bands. Concessions, DJ, door prizes, raffles and other activities at the show. Contact Terri Aebel (757) 410-3213 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Wounded Wheels Car Show and Carnival, Show starts at 9:00 am, Judging is 10:30 am - 12:30 pm, Fantom Works, 2400 Hampton Blvd, Norfolk. Wounded Wheels is a 501C3 dedicated to bringing together disabled heroes and discarded classic cars. This show is to raise not only money but awareness. awards and raffles will be at 1 pm. It will be a family event and will be carnival themed. We have a limited number of entries, so make sure to register soon!! For any other question please feel free to contact Mallory @ email@example.com or by phone 757-609-0507. We look forward to seeing you!!
- Portsmouth Spring Tuner Fest, nTelos Wireless Pavilion, with 757iLLEST.com, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, 16 Crawford Circle, Portsmouth. Open event in an amazing location. Spend the day with 757iLLEST.com and Grindin' Gear at the nTelos Wireless Pavilion for an unforgettable car show. 65 Awards will be given out, including the Top 40 and 25 special awards. Be sure to check out the B-Boy Exhibition Battle in the preferred lot, hosted by the BOCA Crew! Portion of the proceeds will benefit the American Heart Association "Heart Walk" through our Team "757iLLEST car club". Promo Girls will be there! Helping to run a nice show. We will have an impartial Guest Judge to score the event. This event is open to all makes and models of transportation. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, and pedal bikes. We will have facility provided concessions, DJ's, and beer will be sold for consumption in the Preferred Parking Show area (no personal alcohol will be allowed at his event.)
- Salem High School Marching Sundevils Band Car Show and More, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, 1993 Sundevil Drive, Virginia Beach. All Makes, Model Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles welcome. Bring out all those cars that aren't old enough for the Spring Dust-Off. Over 100 participant spots available. Show will be open from 10am-4pm with Trophy ceremony starting at 3pm. Rain or shine! Awards for Best of Show People's Choice, Best Interior, Best Paint, Best Engine, and more 100% of the proceeds support the SHS Band Program Spectator Admission is FREE, Door Prizes, 50/50 Raffle, Corn Hole Tournament, Kids Workshop thanks to Home Depot, Bake Sale, Dodge Test Drive, Live Music, Rockabilly "Pin-Up" Hairstyle contest. Contact James Holland at 757-793-5425 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Web Site: www.salemsundevil.com / Flyer Link: www.salemsundevilband.com/2015-car-show.html
- Vintage Iron Classic 5, and After Party, presented by Coasters CCNC, Your Way Rent a Bay, 12 - 5:00 pm, 4987 Caratoke Hwy, Coinjock, NC. 1972 and back. Bring out you rides to enjoy some great music, food, and fun. $15 reg includes after party, $7 for car show only, and $5 for just after party. Sean K Preston will be keeping the party alive. Registration starts at 12 pm, show from 2 to 5 pm (awards at 5 pm), after party 5:30 pm until(?). For information contact Chris @ 252-331-9426 or TC @ 252-435-4972. Vendor spots available for $10 for a 10 x 10 spot.
Fri/Sat Apr 24/25
- Tidewater Street Rod Association's 43rd Annual Colonial Williamsburg Rod Run, Colonial Williamsburg Visitors Center, Williamsburg. The rod run is open to 1972 and older Cars and Trucks. Show and Shine, swap meet, NSRA Safety Inspection, games, poker run, BBQ dinner Friday evening, cruise Friday evening. Info: www.tsra-va.com for registration form or contact Ron Buchanan 757-852-5875. Email questions to email@example.com. Web Site: www.tsra-va.com
Sat Apr 25
- First Annual Run For The Son Motorcycle Show, Tractor Supply Gloucester, 9:00 am to 4:00pm, 6499 Market Drive, Gloucester. Open to all motorcycles. If it has 3 wheels or less bring it. $15 entrance fee. This is a professionally judged show. This even is to help raise funds for the Run For The Son charities of the Christian Motorcyclists Association. For additional info call 804-815-4155, Web Site: www.jaxwaxva.com/run-for-the-son / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hampton Roads Autobody Association's 4th Annual Car Show, Khedive Shrine Center, reg at 9:00 am, Show opens at 10:00 am, Judging at 2:00 pm, with Trophy presentation at 3 pm, 645 Woodlake Drive, Chesapeake. Proceeds support the Virginia Wounded Warrior Program, www.WeAreVirginiaVeterans.com. Registration is $20.00. Multiple classes and trophy for club with biggest percentage of participation. Sponsorship and vendor spots are available. Please call Carol Dail 757.286.4354 or Aubrey Wilson 757.561.8457 for more information. Web Site: www.hraa.net Email: email@example.com
- Rite Aid Car Show 4 Kids, Willow Oaks shopping center, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm, 227 Fox Hill Road, Hampton. We want everyone to come out for our 5th year doing this show! We are adding awards for different classes! (More information to come) the event will be held from 10:00-2:00, we will have food, drinks, raffles and much more! Come out and support a great cause as we help raise money for the kids at CHKD. Enter the shopping center through the first entrance ( Bayport credit union, Elizabeth family practice) follow along main road going toward the Peebles store in the back of the shopping center and you will see it. If you have any questions please call 757-344-8665 / Web Site: www.facebook.com/riteaidcarshow4kids2015 / Email: Hunterjenkins09@gmail.com
Thu Apr 30-May 2
- AACA Eastern Division National Spring Meet Virginia Beach. Registration Deadline is April 11, 2015. Activities begin on Thursday, April 30 and the SHOW DATE is Saturday May 2, 2015 and it will be held at the Military Aviation Museum in Pungo. Activities include car corral, vendors, car show and other activities. Please see the flyer for additional information. POC Meet chairperson - Linda Pellerin. http://www.aaca.org/images/meet_brochures/2015_Eastern_Spring_VA_Beach.pdf
Sat, May 2
- 2015 Z Odyssey, Annual Datsun Z car Show, hosted by Pomoco Nissan, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, 1134 W. Mercury Blvd., Hampton. Judging to begin at Noon, with awards to be presented at 4 pm. Early registration is $25 with on site $30. This includes a goodie bag, one of our famous Tee shirts, and a dash plaque. Remember you do not have to have a perfect car to put it in the show come out and show your love and support of the "Z".
- Landstown Community Spring Fling Car and Bike Show, Landstown Community bike trail, 12 - 5:00 pm, between Barberry Ln. and Glastonbury Dr., Virginia Beach. This show was added as part of our annual Spring Festival. The show is open to all vehicles (cars, trucks and motorcycles) (old to new) anything and everything is welcome! Registration is just $5 w/ a canned food item. Cash and Prizes to the winners in the Car and Bike categories. There will be amusements for the family, Dragon Force Karate Demo Team, music, food, police displays, vendors,50/50 and of course the famous raffle table. Please call Teddy Baker at 757-575-6433, firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Web Site: https://www.facebook.com/LandstownCommunityCivicLeague
Sun, May 3
- 5th Annual LCPL Cody Childers All Wheels Show, Landstown Commons Shopping Center, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm, corner of Princess Anne and Dam Neck Roads, Virginia Beach. Great Raffles, Awards for all category winners, all pre-entries entered to win $100 WAWA gift card. Supporting the LCPL Cody S. Childers Memorial Fund. Roll-in 10 am - Noon, Show/Judging Noon - 3 pm. more info and reg - http://wecaremarines.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/5thacs2.pdf
Sat, May 9
- Custom Classic Corvette Club 5th Annual All Vehicles Car Show, Eggleston Services, 9:00 am - 2:30 pm, 3525 North Military Highway, Norfolk. Proceeds Donated to the VETHOUSE General Admission is Free Pre-Registration Fee is $20.00, $25.00 Day of Show See Flyer for Registration From and more details. Email: email@example.com | Web Site: www.customclassiccorvetteclub.com
- SEVMC 8th Annual Spring Show, Fairfield Shopping Center, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, corner of Providence and Kempsville Roads, Virginia Beach. South Eastern VA Mustang Club's Annual Spring show for All Makes, All Models, Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles, to Benefit the Autism Society of Tidewater. Pre-registration price: $20.00 per vehicle and $25.00 day of show. firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.sevmc.org/e107/news.php
- 7th Annual Shake, Rattle & Roll Spring Car Show, Historic Downtown Suffolk, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, Main Street, Downtown Suffolk. Registration for Show Vehicles 7:30-10 am. Free admission; Vehicle Entry Fee $25. This festive Main Street event honors the racers, records and fans of the ol' quarter-mile concrete track at Suffolk Airport. Show begins at 10 am with awards presented at 2 pm. Music, food, vendors and hoola-hoop contests. Live music. Pre-1975 vehicles only. 757.514.4130
- 6th Annual Project Lifesaver Car Show, Warhill High School, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, 4615 Opportunity Way, Williamsburg. Brought to you by the James City County Police Dept. and the Classic Cruisers Car Club. The show is open to all vehicles (cars, trucks and motorcycles) (old to new) anything and everything is welcome! Registration is just $10 and a canned food item. There will be music, food, police displays, vendors,50/50 and of course the famous raffle table. Please call Officer Todd Dill at 757-603-6025 if you have any questions. All proceeds go to the Police Dept.'s Project Lifesaver program and the canned food goes to the Salvation Army food pantry. www.ccccofva.org Email: email@example.com
Fri-Sun, May 15-17
- The 1st Hampton Vintage Festival, downtown Hampton. The theme is Pre-World War II. The cars and wooden yachts will be along the Hampton River. Jump back in history for a weekend. There will be skits of Bonnie and Clyde, pinup girls, big bands and prohibition drinks. Please note space is limited so please register early. Fri, May 15 is a cocktail reception 7-10 pm. Sat show 10 am-6 pm. Sun show 12-6 pm. Peter DeVlieg event coordinator 757-344-0685, Email: Hamptonfestival@yahoo.com
Sat, May 16
- Town Center Corvette & Porsche Classic Car Showcase, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Town Center, Central Park Ave, Virginia Beach. Joint Car Show w/Beachcombers Corvette Club & First Settler's PCA. Join your friends at the Corvette & Porsche Showcase on the closed streets surrounding the Fountain Plaza at Virginia Beach Town Center. Show hours will be 10:00 am - 3:00 pm. Pre-Registration is $20 per vehicle/$25 day of the show. Each entry will receive a custom dash plaque. A portion of the proceeds will benefit several local Virginia Beach charities. All Pre-Registrations must be received by May 8th. Get the Reg form at www.beachstreetusa.com and then click on the Virginia Beach Town Center link. For more information call: 757-491-SUNN (7866)
- "Cruise In" for Kids Car Show, Presented by Apex CC and 757iLLEST Events, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm, Walmart Supercenter, 4821 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. Proceeds to benefit CHKD local programs. We are taking advantage of the Parking Garage, and we will be on the rooftop if the weather is clear! Find us on the ground floor in adverse weather. Join us with the Apex Car Club family as we gather cars, trucks, and friends. We will have plenty of space and are looking forward to a great event. get in on the Low Car Limbo to see, "how low can you go!" we are securing some family friendly activities and looking for a bounce house. Look forward to Raffles for gifts and prizes. We will have spaces open for vendors, Wal-Mart is hosting us and will have Concessions throughout the day. $20 minimum to show and donations encouraged. Raffle tickets will be available throughout the day. https://www.facebook.com/events/1568997780044300/
- Super Chevy Show, Virginia Motorsports Park, 8018 Boydton Plank Road, N Dinwiddie. The event features Drag Racing, Car Show, Vendors, Swap Meet and Car Corral. RV Spots Available. For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804.862.3174. Web Site: www.SuperChevyShow.com / Email: email@example.com
- Round Up In Smithfield IV, hosted by Peninsula Mustang Enthusiast and The Town of Smithfield, Time TBD. This is a mustang only car show. Preregistration cost is $20.00 or $25.00 day of show. Pre-registration will open on March 1, 2015 so don't forget to pre-register as we only have limited spots available. All proceeds from the show will benefit Beyond Boobs. THIS SHOW WILL BE RAIN OR SHINE. Visit the website www.peninsulamustang.com for more information and registration. Web Site: www.peninsulamustang.com / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon, May 25
- 9th Annual Summer Bash Memorial Day Car, Truck & Bike Show, sponsored by Shorty's Diner, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, 627 Merrimac Trail, Williamsburg. RAIN OR SHINE. The event is free to the public and is open to ALL makes, models, and years of vehicles. Day of show registration is a $10 donation for all vehicles, and is open from 9:00 am to noon, with participant judging beginning at noon, and the awards presentation beginning around 3:00 pm. There will be goody bags, dash plaques, music, a 50/50 raffle, and GREAT food. Top 50 awards will be given as well. ALL money raised will go directly to the Gathering of Mountain Eagles to benefit our local wounded veterans and their families! Web Site: www.facebook.com/pages/Summer-Bash-Car-Truck-Bike-Show/188787974503545 Email: email@example.com
Sat, May 30
- Poquoson Auto Show, Poquoson City Park, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Poquoson. Open to all Cars, Trucks, & Motorcycles. Awards to top 50 and special trophies, dash plaques to the first 125 registers, grounds open at 7 am, vehicles in place by 12 pm. Spectator parking at Poquoson High School. A variety of concessions, 50/50 Raffle, Prize Drawing, and live music by The Heather Edwards Band. Benefits the Poquoson Fire & Rescue Squad, and Ladies Auxiliary.
Sat, Jun 6
- Springfest 2015, Virginia Beach Convention Center, 12 - 6:00 pm, 1000 19th Street, Virginia Beach. We are excited to have everyone out again and share in the day's festivities. The event will be an indoor/outdoor hybrid event to be held once again at the Virginia Beach Convention Center. For next year we have EXPANDED our indoor hall space to more than double last year's size. Our outdoor space will remain the same as last year. This year's event will feature: Mobile AWD Dyno, Local and National Vendors, Music courtesy of Muzik Lounge, East Coast Rotary Classic, Concessions, RC Drift competition courtesy of hobby town Virginia Beach, Raffles (large item prizes (wheels/coilovers/etc...), and Product Giveaways! Prices for the event will be as follows: Spectator $5, Indoor car registration $35, Outdoor car pre-registration $20, Outdoor car registration day of $30. For information on vendor packages or any other info please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Monitor Lodge Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show, Monitor Lodge No. 197 A.F. & A.M., 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, 212 E. Mellen St., Hampton. Monitor Lodge A.F. & A.M. is back with its annual car, truck and motorcycle show, staring at 8 am, with trophies at 1 pm. The show will be open to all vehicles, all years & classes. The show is to help raise money for Monitor Lodge charities to include the lodge youth group, scholarship fund and free Child Id services. We will have DJ Tom Norris, the Peninsula Pin-up Angels, free breakfast to car show registrants, and Mustang Corral. Plus we will have a special presentation in honor of D-Day. Web Site: www.facebook.com/MonitorLodgeCarShow
Sat/Sun, Jun 13/14
- Fun Ford Weekend, Virginia Motorsports Park, 8018 Boydton Plank Road, N Dinwiddie. The event features Drag Racing, Car Show, Vendors, Swap Meet and Car Corral. For further information, email email@example.com or call 804.862.3174. | Web Site: www.FunFordWeekend.com
Sun, Jun 14
- 23rd Annual Beachcombers Corvette Club ALL-Car Show, Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm, 6252 E. Virginia Beach Blvd., NORFOLK. FOOD, MUSIC, DASH PLAQUES, SILENT AUCTION & AWARDS. Open to all years, makes, and models. This show traditionally includes many fine examples of vehicles ranging from "Classic to Modern" - "Driver to Custom" representing all vehicle companies. This year's event benefits the FOODBANK of Southeastern VA with proceeds from a Silent Auction and 50/50 drawing. Additionally, it is requested that attendees please bring non-perishable food items and donations for the Foodbank. So shine up "your pride and joy" and enter it into the show for all car enthusiasts to come see and enjoy! Get your entry form in early and pass the information to your other friends. Contact Preston Powers 757-449-7676 / firstname.lastname@example.org / http://www.beachcomberscorvetteclub.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=611&&Itemid=40
Sat, Jun 20
- Richmond Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) 46th Annual Car Show and Swap Meet, Richmond International Raceway Complex, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. Classes for virtually every make and model car, truck, and motorcycle, stock and modified alike. This show also attracts one of the largest automotive Swap Meets in Virginia. Find that elusive part or that special vintage license plate to make your restoration complete. Ride in a vintage Chevy or Ford and help raise money for the Children's Hospital Foundation. Fun for the entire family with many activities exclusively for children! http://www.richmondaaca.com/car_show_information.pdf
- The Egg Bistro Car Show, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, 5860 Harbour View Blvd., Suffolk. AWESOME FOOD, CARS and PEOPLE. All Proceeds benefit The Healing Place of Hampton Roads. Participant’s Choice Vote for best in 39 classes, $20 reg fee. Contact Bobby Sharon email@example.com | (757) 404-1406. AWARD SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE.
Sun, Jun 28
- DTP Pro Summer Road Rally, Blazin Bones, 11:30 am, 1401 Lynnhaven Parkway, Virginia Beach. This event is sponsored by Blazin Bonez BBQ, Thisguysdecals.com, and Just Breathe Vapors. This year's Summer Road Rally is all about time matching. There will be a predesignated "course" with a set time that participants must try to match. The person with the closest time to the pre-set time wins. All local laws and speed limits will be adhered to and we are/will not be held liable for any reckless driving involved with this event. With that said there will be a special award presented to the person who may or may not finish with the fastest time. You and your navigator will be given a list of directions and distances to travel. It is your navigators job to help you focus on driving while giving you directions to the next turn. This event is only $10 per team and open to anyone.
Sat - Cars & Coffee: Are you normally busy on Saturdays with a list of honey-do's or family commitments? Well that's perfectly fine because you can be back home before your spouse is even up. Enjoy your car hobby and still enjoy the rest of your day. Originally started in Irvine, CA at a strip mall on the PCH, the Cars & Coffee idea has steadily spread to various areas across the country. Here in Tidewater Virginia, we have the great Mid-Atlantic coastal region, we have plenty of sports cars in the area, and we have plenty of coffee shops so it seemed a logical fit. This is an informal hangout for mature car enthusiasts who enjoy an early morning drive and a cup of coffee.
1st Sat - (May 2) Virginia Beach Cars & Coffee is a gathering of car enthusiasts the first Saturday each month from 7:00 - 9:00 am to talk cars and share a cup of coffee at La Promenade Shops, 1860 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 in the West Hilltop area of Virginia Beach, which features ample parking and BEAN THERE COFFEE on location. Please be courteous to the businesses in the shopping center and leave the lot at 9:00 am promptly. http://carclubcouncil.info/cars_and_coffee.pdf orhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/115284668486129/
2nd Sat - (May 9) Newport News Cars & Coffee is a gathering of car enthusiasts the second Saturday each month from 8:00 - 10:00 am to talk cars and share a cup of coffee at AROMA'S, 706 Town Center Drive, Newport News, VA 23606. https://www.facebook.com/groups/385990664766049/
3rd Sat - (Apr 18) Williamsburg Cars & Coffee, 8 - 10:00 am, The Coffeehouse, 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg. C&C ~ Williamsburg is an informal gathering of people with a passion for automobiles. Come on out and share a cup of coffee with the enthusiast you met last month. or plan to make new friends to compare your mods with next month! http://www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com/
Every Sat - Cars, Coffee & Chocolate, sponsored by Simply Fresh Café, every Saturday morning 8 am -10 am Town Center, 180 Central Park Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23462. Parallel street parking or surface lot parking directly across the street from the host. Parking is in the shadows of The Cosmopolitan Apartments for pleasant summer mornings. All makes & models welcome. Contact Bobby Sharon firstname.lastname@example.org (757) 404-1406
Thu Apr 16 - Dairy Queen Cruise-Ins, every Thursday Night ending on Halloween Night "Trunk-R-Treat", Saturday, Oct. 31st. Dairy Queen, Portsmouth Blvd. (Across the street from Cavalier Ford), Chesapeake, VA. Contact: Ray Hinman, Cell: 757-672-9081 for more info!
Fri Apr 17 - Smithfield Lions Cruz-In: 1st, & 3rd Fridays of every month, thru Oct 16th, Sentara/St. Luke's Urgent Care Facility, 20209 Sentara Way, Carrollton. $2 donation at gate for show cars, spectators free. Food available from Bubba & Frank's bar-b-cue, car enthusiast vendors, 50's - 60's music provided by Lion Tom Norris, "featured car clubs" at every show. Show sponsored by Starr Motors, Sentara Health Network and AVES. Reserved parking spaces are available for the entire show season for $25 each. Contact Lion Tim Marinelli: email@example.com, 757-371-6061
Sat Apr 18 - Dyno-Bash 2.0, DIA Automotive, 10:00 am, 525 Viking Dr, Virginia Beach. Join us at DIA Automotive Saturday April 18th for our 2nd Annual Dyno-Bash. Participants can look forward 3X Pulls on the Dyno, Entry into their prospective classes (for prizes) and food and drinks for $100 If you're not competing and want to eat its just $10, $5 for general entry, see you there!!!
Sat Apr 18 - Saturday Night Cruise-in at Landstown Commons Shopping Center, 4 to 9:00 pm, at the corner of Princess Anne Rd & Dam Neck Rd. Come join us Saturday nights for fun, friends, cars and music. Dash plaques to first 50 on field. This cruise-in brings in 130+ cars. Coupons given out for shopping center merchants. There is a $2.00 fee per vehicle. Spectators free. All proceeds go to charity. Contact John Herbert at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-377-7144 or Rob McPherson at email@example.com or call 757-553-2012.
Sat Apr 18 - The Classic Cruiser's Cruise-In takes place every Saturday night from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM beginning April 11 thru October 17. We will not hold a cruise-in on July 4. Our location is Heritage Square Shopping Center, 4318 George Washington Hwy, Grafton, VA. It is open to all years, all makes, and all models. If it's cool, bring it. It is only a $2.00 donation to show your vehicle. There is no admission fee for spectators. All cruise-in donations are donated to charity. It is a great place to listen to some great tunes played by our DJs, look at some great rides, see your old friends, and make some new ones. For more information about our club, go to www.ccccofva.org or Classic Cruisers Car Club on Facebook, or you can contact Allen Hunt 757-868-6900, firstname.lastname@example.org or Blair Armbrister 757-877-4911, email@example.com.
Fri Apr 24 - Daniels Performance Group Friday Night Cruise-In, 2nd and 4th Friday, April thru October 6 - 9:00 pm, Isle of Wight Industrial Park, 20128 IWIP Road, Rte. 10, 3 Miles outside Smithfield. Food available, Music provided and Leashed Pets welcome. (757) 356-1156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / Click to view Cruise-In Flyerhttp://www.carclubcouncil.info/2014_Events/2014_Cruise_In_Flye_CDr.pdf
Sat Apr 25 - Middle Peninsula Classic Cruisers Car Club "Let's Talk Cars" Cruise-In, 5:30 pm, The Main Street Shopping Center, 6882 Main Street, Gloucester. Middle Peninsula Classic Cruisers Car Club would like to you to join us on Saturday nights April to October 2015 for our "Let's Talk Cars" Cruise-In. It starts around 5:30 pm and continues till about 30 minutes after dusk. Admission is $1.00 or more! Come out and join us! For further information: mpccofgloucester.com or email@example.com
Fri May 8 - Night Moves May Meet Sponsored by All Aspects Motorsports, Virginia Beach Sportsplex, 7 - 10:00 pm, Recreation Drive (off Dam Neck Rd., Virginia Beach. Come out to our first of many meets this spring/summer at the Virginia Beach Sportsplex. All makes and models welcome in this family friendly environment that will feature food, music, and some awesome cars. Please no revving, excessive volume of music, alcohol, burnouts, speeding, or other general jackassery. If such actions are committed, you will be asked to leave or ticketed as there will be police on site. We will be charging per car to cover the cost of these events at the price of $2.00, per car. There will also be trashcans and bathroom facilities on site so please use them. This months event is being partially sponsored by the fine folks over at All Aspects Motorsports and we hope to have a new sponsor each month to help contribute to these great, legal, events!
AUTO CROSS(AX, or SOLO)/HI-PERF DRIVERS EDUCATION(HPDE)/TIME TRIALS/CLUB RACING/ROAD RALLY
Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) - Old Dominion Region
The Old Dominion Region (Number 63) is part of the Southeast Division (SEDiv), which consists of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. Our Region includes all of the cities in the Hampton Roads area as well as several surrounding cities. We primarily host two types of events: Solo (Auto Cross) and Road Rally - www.odr-scca.org
Schedule (Date / Event / Location):
Apr 19 / Road Rally / Ashland, VA - Warm Prunes Regularity Run / http://www.odr-scca.org/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,221/Itemid,29/
May 3 / Solo / Pungo
Jun 7 / Solo / Pungo
Tidewater Sports Car Club (TSCC)
Founded in Norfolk Virginia in 1953 TSCC has a strong foundation within the local Hampton Roads autocross community and surrounding areas (140+ club members in 2009). Our autocross season runs from March through November with events taking place on the 2nd or 3rd Sunday of the month. We usually host a novice autocross school early in the season on the Saturday before our Sunday event. This is a great opportunity for new participants to get involved with autocross.
Our club is not solely structured around autocross. TSCC is, as the name implies, a car club, supporting the enthusiast. Car shows, social gatherings, and community involvement are just a few of the extracurricular activities in which TSCC participates. We host a charity event at least once a year where all the proceeds from the event are donated to a designated charity. Since 2005, we have donated over $20,000.00 to various local and national charities.www.tidewatersportscarclub.com
Schedule (Date / Event / Location):
Apr 18 / AX School / Pungo
Apr 19 / AX #2 / Pungo
May 16 / Test & Tune / ACU 4 (JEB Little Creek)
May 17 / AX #3 / ACU 4
May 24 / Spring Track Attack / ACADEMI, NC
Jun 21 / AX #4 / TBD
National Auto Sport Association (NASA) Mid-Atlantic
NASA Mid-Atlantic increases track time for HPDE (High Performance Driver's Ed) Drivers!! In response to overwhelming feedback from our participants NASA Mid Atlantic offers even more of its award winning HPDE program to all HPDE Drivers. Starting March 22-23 at VIR NASA will increase the number of on track sessions each HPDE group receives from 3 to 4. More time. More opportunity to have more fun on track!!! www.nasaracing.net
Schedule (Date / Event / Location):
Apr 18-19 / Spring Rumble: HPDE, Sprints, Time Trial / Summit Point Motorsports Park, WV
May 1-3 / HyperFest: HPDE, Sprints, Time Trial, Test-tune, Instructor Clinic, etc. / VIR (Full Course)
Jun 6-7 / HPDE, Sprints, Time Trial / Summit Point
Jun 27-28 / HPDE, Sprint Races, Time Trial / Dominion Raceway
Porsche Club of America (PCA) - First Settlers Region (Zone 2)The Porsche Club of America First Settlers Region desires the comfort of good friends and good conversation, and we praise to a fault the world's finest automobile. With those attributes, our club has grown to over 600 Active Members throughout Virginia. We race each other, show our prized possessions, conduct rallies, autocrosses and tours. The Club sponsors driver education, restoration and technical sessions. We know our Porsche, or Porsches if we're lucky, inside and out. Our Newsletter, Horizontally Opposed, which tells our stories and provides an insider view to everything Porsche. www.fsrpca.org
The mission and purpose of the Porsche Club of America's Driver's Education Program is to provide a safe, structured and controlled teaching and learning environment. The PCA DE Program is designed so that participants can improve their driving abilities and acquire a better understanding of vehicle dynamics and driving safety. Participants will experience first-hand the capabilities of high performance automobiles in a controlled, closed-course environment and acquire skills that will enhance safer vehicle operation in all driving situations.
Schedule (Date / Event / Location):
Jun 19-21 / PCA Zone 2 Adv DE, Club Race / VIR
Jul 11-12 / FSR Summer DE / VIR
Audi Club North America, Potomac Chesapeake Chapter (PCC)The PCC of the Audi Club North America (ACNA) is comprised of members from Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. Our membership is diverse, but we all share a passion for the Four Rings!
PCC is one of the largest and most active of all ACNA chapters! Our mission is to enhance the Audi ownership experience for our members by offering them a wide variety of benefits including: Driver education and safety instruction held at regional motorsports facilities including Virginia International Raceway (VIR) and Summit Point Raceway, Social networking with other Audi fans, Technical and product information about the Audi family of vehicles, Discounts on parts and/or labor through our network of sponsors. www.audiclubpcc.org
Schedule (Date / Event / Location):
Sep 19-20 / HPDE / Old Dominion Raceway
Mercedes-Benz Club of America (MCBA) Virginia
The Virginia Section covers the southeastern portion of Virginia and generally includes the communities of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Hampton, Newport News and Williamsburg. We are an active chapter with monthly events that appeal to the wide interests of our members. We do driving tours to historical places, visit interesting restaurants in interesting locations and work on our cars at "Driveway Mechanics Gatherings".
Schedule (Date / Event / Location):
Jun 27 / Summer fest 2015 High Speed Driving Event / North Carolina Center for Automotive Research (NCCAR), Garysburg, NC. This event is open to all makes and models and you do not have to be a MBCA club member to participate. There will be a full day of track time and classroom instruction with 4-5 sessions in a non-timed HPDE set up. Car sharing is allowed with separate registration for each driver. This event will fill very quickly, so you will need to place your entry soon. The price for this full day at the race track is $99 for MBCA members and $149 for non-members. This road course is ideally situated in Garysburg, NC and features a 40 feet wide bi-directional freshly paved road course with a ½ mile straightaway, 11 constant radius turns and large grassy run-off areas. There is no competition for times or trophies but a lot of fun to be had. Virtually any car is fully capable of handling this type of event. http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/summerfest-2015-nccar-mbca-virginia-352353#.VQhf6EUpDm8
Virginia International Raceway (VIR)Chosen as one of Car & Driver's Top 6 tracks in the nation, Virginia International Raceway is a multi-purpose road racing facility, located on the Dan River between Danville and South Boston, Virginia. VIR hosts a wide range of professional and amateur auto and motorcycle racing and track events, and is well established as "America's Motorsport Resort."
Fri, Apr 17 to Sun, Apr 19 - Sports Car Club of America U.S. Majors Tour. The Pinnacle of championship racing in North America. This isn't Easy Street. This is where America's best amateur drivers race. It means start-to-finish, wheel-to-wheel action. It's where drivers not only put their cars on the track; they put their pride on the line.
Fri, May 1 to Sat, May 2 - NASA HyperFest. Designed to offer automotive enthusiasts the opportunity to drive their own car on a racetrack, watch from the sidelines, and everything in between. With an emphasis on a fun, family atmosphere, HyperFest provides a great destination for families looking to spend a day at the track. The event features road racing, drifting demo and competition, hyper-drives, car show, ride-alongs in drifting and rally cars, kid zone, karting, vendor midway, and much more. The USDrift competition that takes place at HyperFest is currently the longest, continually running drifting competition in North America. For more information please visit: www.hyper-fest.com
Fri, May 15 to Sun, May 17 - MotoAmerica Mid-Atlantic AMA/FIM Road Racing Championship. Welcoming back motorcycle racing at the track, VIR is honored to be one of only nine venues across the United States to host a 2015 MotoAmerica Road Racing weekend. The three-day event includes Superbike/Superstock 1000, Supersport and Superstock 600 races. This new motorcycle road racing series is reinvigorating the exhilarating motorsport in North America while grooming a new generation of racers for the world stage.
Fri, Jun 5 to Sun, Jun 7 - North American Road Racing Association Weekend. Race the nation with the North American Road Racing Association, America's home for high-end, high-performance cars. This year, NARRA welcomes the US GT Championship, Whelen US TimeTrial Championship and inaugural US Prototype Championship (USPC) series along for the ride. Three- and one-day passes are available for this exciting, jam-packed weekend!
Richmond International Raceway (RIR)
Known as America's Premier Short Track, RIR offers great night racing action and a commitment to the fan experience. One of the most popular facilities among drivers and fans in all of motorsports, Richmond International Raceway annually hosts two NASCAR Doubleheader weekends, featuring the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series, under the lights on a ¾-mile D-Shaped oval. The unique layout traditionally produces exciting side-by-side racing, yet drivers reach high enough speeds for a superspeedway feel. Combined with first-class amenities and a focus on the fans, guests at Richmond International Raceway can expect to experience what "Racing Perfection" truly is.
Fri, Apr 24 - ToyotaCare 250. Richmond's season opener, the NASCAR XFINITY Series debuts in Richmond on Friday night. Do you like action-packed fun with the family on a Friday night? How about getting your weekend firing on all eight-cylinders? Well, the ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Richmond International Raceway is for you!
Sat, Apr 25 - Toyota Owners 400. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series returns to Richmond on Saturday night, April 25, 2015. You know how they say you pay for the whole seat, but only need the edge? Well, that's the case for the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Richmond International Raceway. You will be jumping from your seat as you watch side-by-side short track action "under the lights" between NASCAR's best. Last year, sparks flew during a 4-way battle for the lead in the closing laps of the race!
May 1 thru 3 - NASCAR Racing Experience. The true NASCAR driving experience. You can drive a real NASCAR race car that's been driven by some of NASCAR's greatest drivers on the superspeedway! At NASCAR Racing Experience there's no lead car to follow, no instructor riding with you. You drive a real NASCAR race car by yourself as your Personal Racing Instructor coaches you over 2 way, in car radio. NASCAR Racing Experience is "As Real As It Gets!" Reservations are recommended and Gift Cards are available. Call 877-RACE-LAP / http://www.nascarracingexperience.com/
May 17 thru 17 - Velocity Driving. Get behind the wheel the world's best supercars including, the Nissan GTR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8, Maserati GranTurismo S, BMW M6, Porsche 911 Turbo, Aston Martin DB9, and Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray for 2, 4, or 7 laps around a professionally-designed autocross racetrack with a focus on speed, and exploring what these amazing machines are all about. You will have an instructor in the passenger seat giving you pointers on how to get the most out of your experience. Most vehicles have F1-style transmissions with paddle shifters, so no stick-shift experience is required! If you're at least 18 years of age and have a drivers' license, you can easily drive one of these high-performance machines in a day that all of your family and friends will envy. Not 18 yet or without a license? You can still experience these cars in an instructor ride-along experience. http://www.velocitydriving.com/schedule.html
Jun 5 thru 6 - Seat Time American Racing School. Seat Time American Racing School's level of personal attention means you get the NASCAR driving experience you came for, which will include expert driving instruction as you take your driving skills to the next level. We put you in control; no pace car to follow and passing is allowed. We cater to the average NASCAR fan and the avid racer alike, we at Seat Time American Racing School will promise you an exciting and fun filled day at the race track. Satisfy your need for Speed, give us a shout and get into one of our race cars. http://www.seattimeracingschool.com/
Jun 12 thru 13 - Richard Petty Driving Experience: RPDE offers both Ride Along and Driving Experiences. For Ride Alongs you experience real life racing thrills by riding shotgun in a 2-seat NASCAR-style stock car driven by one of our professional driving instructors, 3-lap qualifying run at speeds up to 165 MPH, the Ride-Along program is operated at over 20 NASCAR racing locations. For the Driving Experience you can take command of the wheel and experience the thrill first hand by driving a NASCAR-style stock car, view our complete list of driving experiences and choose the one that is just right for you, must be able to drive a manual (standard) transmission, check out our general itinerary so you know what to expect during your driving experience. http://www.drivepetty.com/Experience/Experience.aspx
Jun 19 thru 20 - Racing with Rusty. Rusty Wallace Racing Experience provides fans and enthusiasts with an authentic NASCAR racing experience. Whether you're 14 or 94, and whether it's your first time or fortieth time, we are proud to share in the unparalleled excitement of your racing experience! Come check us out and go "Racing With Rusty"! Visit our website or call 855-22-RUSTY for more information or to sign up! http://www.racewithrusty.com/
Sat, Sep 11 - Virginia529 College Savings 250. Do you like short track racing "under the lights" on a Friday night? How about high octane fun with the family? The Virginia529 College Savings 250 NASCAR XFINITY Series race has all that and more! There's no reason not to bring out the entire family when children 12 and younger are FREE with a ticketed adult in general admission seating areas.
Sat, Sep 12 - Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup. Richmond International Raceway is all a buzz for one final time in 2015, and it could not be a better one. The Federated Auto Parts 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race is the perfect recipe for a good time. With this being "One Last Race to Make The Chase," drivers are putting it all on the line in order to get on the grid. Drivers are desperate for points and a win. They'll surely put on a sparks-flying, no mercy show as they battle for a spot to compete for the championship. Once the checkered flag waves, only the top 16 drivers get on the grid and will move on to compete for the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship.
Langley Speedway, Hampton
America's Oldest Consecutively Running Short Track! Three Time Recipient of the NASCAR Hometrack Achievement Award.http://www.langley-speedway.com/
Every Wed - Wacky Wednesday, our premier midweek street car racing event. Any street legal car with current inspection tags are eligible for competition. Registration and spectator gates open at 6 pm with the drivers meeting just after 7 pm and competition beginning shortly after. Racing is usually complete by 10:30, providing great family fun on a week night while still ending at a decent hour. Coolers are allowed in the grandstands during the events. Come on out and join the fun! 2015 season starts May 6th!
Apr 18 - Courtyard by Marriott Night, (Late Models, Super Trucks, UCARS, Winged Karts, Enduros), 7:00 pm
May 2 - Weekly Racing, (Modifieds, Grand Stocks, UCARS, Pro Six, Winged Karts), 7:00 pm
May 6 - 1st Wacky Wednesday
May 9 - Weekly Racing, (Late Models, Super Streets, Legends, Bandos, Enduros), 7:00 pm
May 13 - Wacky Wednesday
May 16 - Weekly Racing, (Late Models, Grand Stocks, UCARS, Pro Six), 7:00 pm
May 20 - Wacky Wednesday
Virginia Motorsports Park, Dinwiddie, 8018 Boydton Plank Rd., Petersburg, VA 23803.
Built in 1994, a state of the art multi-million dollar facility encompassing 500 acres featuring: Drag Strip, Mud Bog Pit, Truck and Tractor Pull Arena, Motocross facility, and a BMX Track.http://www.vmpdrag.com/Drag-Home.html
Apr 17 - Street Wars/Street Points, 5 pm
Apr 18 - HTP Horsepower Hustle Spring Bike Shootout! Plus Outlaw Index plus, and 1/4 mile Pro and Test-n-Tune!
Apr 24/25 - NHRA Division 1 Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series
I don't drive too fast, I just fly too low!